Rainbow Academy utilizes a Circle of Care where the needs of working parents are as equally important as the care and education of their children. Rainbow Academy offers a quality education, family-focused customer service and a genuine sense of care as equally weighted cornerstones of our business. Like all circles, our Circle of Care is perfectly unbroken and never ending and each person whose life is touched by Rainbow Academy is equally important. When you join Rainbow Academy, you become part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages each other every step of the way.
Rainbow Academy offers comprehensive early education programs for Infants – Pre-K focus on the needs of the individual child. Children progress naturally because they're constantly stimulated to be creative and curious, to learn and have fun learning. And, the progress is not just “academic“; it's social, emotional and cognitive.
- Early learning programs for Infants through Kindergarten
- Summer Camp
- ParentView Internet Monitoring System
- Coded entry system
- “Green“ non-toxic environment
- Indoor gym and outdoor playground
- Year Round, Extended Days 7:00am to 6:30 pm
- Excellent developmental curriculum
- Certified professional staff, CPR & First Aid
- Lactation station for nursing moms
- Low child to teacher ratios
Join the Rainbow Academy Circle of Care where the needs of parents and children matter!